Instructor: Tom Sherman
Date/Time: Tuesdays, September 14-November 2, 1-1:45pm
Cost/Registration: $50. You must register by September 13th at 12pm.
***This class is in-person only! To register, you MUST call 603-228-6630.***
Tai Chi employs breathing techniques , postures , movement and meditation to strengthen and increase the flow of blood and vital life force ( Chi ) throughout the body. This ancient Tai Chi short form is a slow ,meditation in motion workout; graceful and yet powerful. Good for beginners and experienced practitioners.
• Integration of mind , body and spirit
• Stretches and tones all muscles, connective tissue and increase musculoskeletal health
• Slims the body and improves stamina
• Counteracts the effects of aging
• Leads to stress management and relaxation and an overall feeling of well being