Presenter: Tina Annis, Esq.
Date/Time: Tuesday May 14, 2-3pm
Cost/Registration: $5.00 You must register in advance
Tina Annis, an experienced New Hampshire lawyer, will present a two-part educational series about Wills, Probate and Trusts. A question and answer session will be available at the end of each program to provide you with an opportunity to find out how these legal issues might affect your own family.
Whether or not you are able to attend the first session on Wills and Probate, this program will introduce you to the concept of Trusts and debunk some of the myths about them. Topics covered will include:
- What is a Trust?
- What is the difference between a Revocable Trust and an Irrevocable Trust?
- What is a Special Needs Trust?
- Why do so many New Hampshire families make use of Trusts?
- What is the role of a Trustee?
- How much does it cost to create a Trust?
- How can a Trust benefit me if I become disabled?
- How can a Trust benefit my family after my death?