Presenter: Tina Annis, ESQ
Date/Time: Thursday, January 21, 10-11am
Cost/Registration: $5.00. You must register by January 19th at 12pm. GoodLife will email you the Zoom link a day or two before the class.
***This will be a LIVE class via Zoom! NOT an in-person class at GoodLife.***
Tina Annis, an experienced New Hampshire lawyer, will present a two part educational series about Wills, Probate and Trusts. A question and answer session will be available at the end of each program to provide you with an opportunity to find out how these legal issues might affect your own family. Whether or not you are able to attend the first session on Wills and Probate, this program will introduce you to the concept of Trusts and debunk some of the myths about them. Topics covered will include:
- What is a Trust?
- What is the difference between a Revocable Trust and an Irrevocable Trust?
- What is a Special Needs Trust?
- Why do so many New Hampshire families make use of Trusts?
- What is the role of a Trustee?
- How much does it cost to create a Trust?
- How can a Trust benefit me if I become disabled?
- How can a Trust benefit my family after my death?