Presenter: Tina Annis, Esq.
Date/Time: Thursday May 2, 2-3pm
Cost/Registration: $5.00. You must register in advance
Tina Annis, an experienced New Hampshire lawyer, will present a two-part educational series about Wills, Probate and Trusts. A question and answer session will be available at the end of each program to provide you with an opportunity to find out how these legal issues might affect your own family.
In this session, you will learn the basics about Wills and Probate, including answers to the following questions:
- What is a Will and why do I need one?
- What is the job of an Executor?
- How often should I update my Will?
- Do I really need a lawyer to help me with a Will?
- What happens to my Will if I move out of State?
- What is Probate?
- How much will the Probate process cost my heirs?
- How can I avoid Probate?